Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A necklace for Mama

Ammar put some beads together (different sizes and colors) and made a necklace for his mama in school. He told his mama "You have to wear it at night and when you go out" as he put it round her neck. He also turned to me apologileticallly and said 'I didnt get you anything, baba". I was thinking to myself, this is probably the most 'valuable' necklace his mama owns and she should treasure this for life. Short Lived Thought! Rayyan pulled the necklace till it broke and the beads fell apart. Mama and Ammar are now trying to put it together....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahah:) i couldn't help but crack up loudly at this one as I visualized it as if it happened infront of me!

(co-workers were looking at me funny, but then they always do!)

See how little events like these epitomise the personalities of these little boys? :)