Monday, January 21, 2008

2 extra hands for Mama

Yesterday, Mother said to Ammar holding Rayyan in her arms "I dont have 4 hands, I cannot carry you too". Mama added "Yes, you think you can buy me 2 new hands..when you grow up, huh?"
Today in a fit of anger, (clenching his fists) Ammar said to his Mama "I will not buy you the 2 extra hands you wanted when i grow up, I will not buy you anything"
He added " If you tell baba not to buy me toys, I will grow up buy my own toys, and become small again..and play with them" ..Mama and baba are still pondering for a reply

1 comment:

Tagore Almeida said...

eh you guys dont know me, but I am gifted with somethign that I CANNOT explain. I am not doing this for the money either. I have a message for the parents of thes two boys. The eldest one is the real one who will love and respect you'll. He will love you'll and respect you'll. The other one? Ram, Ram, I mean oh no... Oh Allah. I can sense he is not what he claims to be. He is not cute, he is calculating his every cute manover. Be careful, be very careful. He will start by eating all your food and then the rest of your possesions.
p.s: Betu is the real deal (other revelation)
p.s.s: Dom Bom is cool (yet another one). Once again: you guys do not know me. BTW... Dom Bom sounds hot, can I have his phone number?