Thursday, February 14, 2008

beaten up maid..

whenever the maid comes to the house..rayyan always tries to shut the door on her face..tells her to go away..with his usual 'jaoo jaoo' and then later if he gets hold of a stick,or comes to the kitchen takes a wooden spoon..goes to her and hits her. and the poor maid would tell me 'madam(ya i am madam here! unlike there where i had to call Nisha-madam..he he) nayyaj( i dont knwo why the maid insists on callin him that) mereko maar-ra'[rayyan is hittin me]. she always says that in gud spirit though cos she really likes him.she told me,at home her kids hit her and here nayyaj hits her..LOL

a few days later,

rayyan hit her as usual,but this time decided to tell her 'thorry'. she tells me..'mereko maar ke,sorry bol ra'

6 comments:

Tagore Almeida said...

I had predicted that in the peaceful life of my lovely, adorable son-in-law, there would be the 'other' fellow, who would play his games, hidden behind his planned cute games and smiles and he would create HAVOC in this world. I mean after all, how can you explain the fact that my son-in-law yelled at his grand-mother when she shouted at a maid, and today the younger fellow goes beating the maid? and how can this be acceptable to the parents who are not only ignorning it, but 'proclaiming' this act on a blog site???? What is happening to this world? Really pity. I had predicted this behaviour of the 'other' son, while my son-in-law is nothing but innocence, sensitive and love.

Anonymous said...

we are a Human Rights Organization and it has been brought to our attention, by some promising film-maker based in Dubai that there is a little devil who is ill treating a maid. If she is Marathi we will inform Mr. Raj Thackray, and then you will get a solid beating for it. Also which parent taught this boy to say 'Jao Jao'? We also have evidence on video (hidden camera) that when this fatso is told to 'so jao' he gets into bed and then slaps his elder brother and wakes him up. We are watching you both - Mr and Mrs Feroz Ahamad. We are watching you. We have high contacts with CEO and founder of a certain Humanitaria group

Divs said...

LOL - cracked me up! Really cute :-)

Divs said...

I just responded to your really helpful comment on my blog. Thanks soooooo much for putting my mind at ease. I am sure I can learn from you even after I move there...what's your email id? Let's keep in touch more via email.

Divs said...

Where did you disappear? I hope everything is ok with you and your family after the horrible blasts :(

mufs said...

divya..i have sent 2 emails to u..hope u got them.

my email id is mufeeda@gmail.com

me and family are fine..thanks for thinking about us

take care